Whether for a handful of expatriate workers or an entire international division, we can provide a common global platform of exceptional employee support services.
Through a strategic partnership, we have expanded our reach to over 8,000 credentialed providers in more than 200 countries.
Exact services available vary by location, but those generally available through our global EAP include:
- 24/7 live intake access via global “free phone” (toll-free), instant messaging, e-mail, or SMS text
- Face-to-face counseling
- Telephonic counseling
- Online counseling (platform available in English only)
- Case management consultation for mandatory referrals and return-to-work cases (where permitted by local legislation)
- 24/7 crisis support, including on-site critical incident stress management
- Work-life services, including resource and referral for dependent care, legal, and financial issues
- Secured website in multiple languages
- On-site training and/or online seminars including supervisor orientations
- Electronic promotional materials including one-page service descriptions and program announcements, translated to the language of choice
- Global account management with central and regional support
- Quarterly and annual utilization reports with global and regional data breakdowns (within confidentiality parameters)